Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a quick post

Hey all!

Things have been busy around here. My parents went away for three days for there anniversary. They are coming home today. I planning on making a chocolate cake for them.

Spring is here I think. It is so nice out. Yesterday I played with Twosox. Just standing there watching him I was amazed by what God has done. Coming up on 1 year of owning him I am thinking about this time last year. Look back at it God was totally in the whole process. I didn't even think that I would get Twosox but in the end it all worked out.

God has used Twosox to grow me in more ways then I even know. I have used what I learned to help me with my family and so much more. I am so blessed.

I haven't had time to read any more since my last post. Thinks have been to busy. But the house it still standing ;)

Please pray for Hannah and Blaze [here is Hannah's blog http://www.savvynightfire92.blogspot.com/] Blaze has hurt his back leg. He seems to be doing a little better but he still needs prayer. I am praying for you girl!!!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment