Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just thinking...

So last night I was thinking about my future and I was trying to think of a way that I could use my passion for horses and Parelli to honour God and to witness to others. I want to rescue horses but I am not sure how that would all tie in. So if any of you have any ideas let me know!! :) :)

I am still working through the chapter "When God says wait" it is really good. After I am done reading this chapter I will do a little re-cap of it and tell you all what I thought of it.

Here is a quote

" Times of waiting take us to deeper levels of trust, strengthen our faith, remind us to abide in Christ, and teach us to delight in the Lord"

Something to think about...

" If we can learn now how to patiently rest in the Lord, think how invaluable this "skill" will be throughout our entire lives." Hmmmmm.....

~K

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    I would love to hear more about the book "Before You Meet Prince Charming", can you give us a short summary? I have ordered it off amazon and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will love it!!!!

    I will see what I can do. I am not that good at explaining things over the internet but I will try!!!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete