Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well summer is just around the corner, the bugs are here, the flowers are coming up, the trees are in blossom and the grass is green and growing!!! What a wonderful sight!! [except the bugs, snakes, bees, wasps etc but that can't be helped ;)] God is so good!!! It is so nice walking outside and seeing all that God has created. It is all so beautiful!!

One of my little brothers just had a birthday! It is such a blessing having little brothers!!! and of course I love having a big brother and sister too!! I couldn't imagine my life with out my family.

I am really looking forward to this summer and all that God has planned.

Just remember...

"As long as you are breathing, He is still working out His will for you." Charles Stanley

"Maybe the cost of obedience seems too high, but what about the cost of disobedience?" Charles Stanley

So what are your plans for the summer? are you looking forward to what ever God brings along? Are you ready to serve Him when he calls?

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment